- Holy Ordination of Rev. Dn. Benu Thayil as Kasseessa on 11th Jul 2018 from 07.00am
- Parish Day celebration on 14th Oct 2018
- Parish Convention(Dhyanayogangal) from 09th Nov - 11th Nov 2018
- Family Sunday on 11th Nov 2018
- Christmas Carol rounds on Weekends(between 1st - 23rd) of Dec 2018
- Christmas Carol Service on 15th Dec 2018
- Watch Night service on 31st Dec 2018
- Fete And Sale on 6th Jan and 13th Jan 2019
- General Body Meeting to elect office bearers on 24th Feb 2019
- Annual General Body Meeting on 5th May 2019
- All Sundays(except 2nd Sunday of Month) at 09.00am HOLY QURBANA in Malayalam
- Every 2nd Sunday of the Month at 09:00am HOLY QURBANA in English
- Sunday School after Sunday Service
- Yuvajana Sakhyam after Sunday Service
- Sevikasangam after Sunday Service
- Fasting prayer on Friday 10:30am at Church/House
- Choir Practice on Saturday's from 07:00pm at Church
- Edavaka Mission at Church/House on every 4th Sunday from 7pm
- Senior Citizen fellowship at Church/House on every 4th Saturday from 10:30am
The Hyderabad St. Thomas Mar Thoma Church, Ramchandrapuram, is one of the four Mar Thoma parishes in the twin cities of Hyderabad-Secunderabad. Known officially as the Mar Thoma Syrian Church of Malabar or the Malankara Mar Thoma Suriyani Sabha in Malayalam, our church traces its origins to the establishment of the Christian Church in the East in AD 52, by one of the twelve apostles of Jesus Christ, the blessed St. Thomas, making it also among the very few indigenous churches of India. Rich in symbolism and eastern worship elements, the worship order of the Mar Thoma Church is a mystical and musical celebration. The Mar Thoma Church’s lead in conducting the worship in the language of the people saw its adaptation of the Order of Worship in Malayalam first, and then in all the major languages of Southern India, in Hindi, English and many other languages.
Located in HUDA colony, Chandanagar,
Hyderabad, the Hyderabad St. Thomas Mar Thoma Church, Ramachandrapuram belongs to the Chennai-Bangalore Diocese of the Mar Thoma Syrian Church of Malabar. Although our Order of Worship is traditionally in Malayalam, we also hold services in English from time to time. We believe that God has put a spark of warmth, care and compassion in each one of us, so that we can reach out to people searching for meaning in life and in need of love and companionship. God blesses us to bless others. God looks upon us to be sources of inspiration and encouragement to the people around us and so does the motto of the Mar Thoma Church proclaim: Lighted to Lighten!
The Hyderabad St. Thomas Mar Thoma Church, Ramachandrapuram, which celebrates its Silver Jubilee this year, is happy to dedicate this website to the glory of God. It is hoped that the website will help you understand more about us, and about our mission and zeal for the Lord. We would be happy to have you join us in our worship sessions.